Four loop soft container with tape (big bag) is one of the most universal and popular types of soft containers. It has four loops sewn to the body of the container. This type of SMD is universal in terms of its modifications, as it can be used in almost all industries.
Four loop containers with tape are widely used in almost all industries: chemical, metallurgical, food industry, agricultural sector and for the transportation of biofuels.
In the agar sector, this type of SMD is widely used without an inner liner, with a loading valve and a lower unloading device, sometimes with a frill or open top.
In metallurgy they are most often used with a solid bottom and an open top. Sometimes it is made of two-layer fabric.
In construction it is used for transportation of crushed stone, cement, waste.
Mining companies use this type of big bag to transport clay, sand, kaolin, bentonites, and others.
|TOP OPEN, BOTTOM FLAT||UPPER VALVE, BOTTOM FLAT||TOP OPEN, LOWER VALVE||UPPER VALVE, LOWER VALVE||TOP COVER, LOWER VALVE||UPPER FRILL, LOWER VALVE|
- The shell of the soft container is made of a single layer polypropylene UV-stabilized fabric
- Loading volume is from 300 to 3000 liters
- Loops from a propylene tape are sewn in corners
- Diameter of loading and unloading hatches is from 30 to 60 cm
- Complete set of soft containers with polyethylene liners (including heat-resistant) and protective polyethylene covers
- Soft containers meet the construction law requirenments and UN requirements of the transportation of dangerous cargoes