Our company is ready to offer you wagon liners for transportation of production in open gondola cars. Structural wagon liner is a rectangle made of polypropylene fabric, which has side and end covers which, after loading, are superimposed on each other in a certain order and tied with strings by the liner construction that is specially provided for this purpose.
Liners for gondola cars are most often used for transportation of unpackaged cargo that is the cargo is poured directly into the wagon liner, but for additional protection it can be used for transportation of already packaged cargo in individual packaging.
The wagon liner is usually made of laminated polypropylene fabric. Laminated fabric, unlike simple polypropylene fabric, is impervious to moisture and more resistant to ultraviolet radiation, tearing and rubbing. If necessary, the wagon liner can be made in other than standard sizes or with any additional changes to its design.
Proton LLC (ТОВ) offers to buy a wagon liner – the most effective way to protect bulk cargo during transportation in open gondola cars.
Disposable wagon liner is a soft box made of polypropylene laminated fabric with side and end covers to cover (seal) the cargo. The material from which the liner is made does not react with the aggressive environment and can be used at transportation of any types of bulk cargoes in open gondola cars.
- protection of rolling stock and railways from the impact of aggressive environments during the awakening of goods and leakage of solutions formed as a result of precipitation;
- protection of bulk cargo from weathering and overturning;
- protection of bulk cargo from environmental influences;
- protection of bulk cargo from caking and freezing;
- additional protection of soft loaded containers from mechanical damage and preservation of their marketable appearance.
- Press cake, malt grinding
- Mineral fertilizers
- Polymers of PVC, PE, PP
- Concrete additives
- Carbon black
- Caustic soda
- Polymer granules
- Cement, etc.
- Powdered milk
- Seeds, etc.
Warranties on the wagon liner:
LLC (ТОВ) PROTON guarantees compliance of the wagon liner with requirements of technical conditions at observance by the consumer of rules of operation, transportation and storage.
The warranty period is set at one year from the date of delivery to the consumer.