Flexographic printing on polypropylene fabric and container by transferring color to an object using polymer flexographic forms (fleksoklishe)
Flexographic machine – printing equipment that allows to put images (logos, company names, contact information, various pictures and inscriptions) on cardboard, paper, polypropylene bags, plastic film, etc.
There are practically no restrictions on the type of material, its texture and density.
Printing operation is stable and energy saving. The ink is supplied by the operator. The color is more uniform and saturated.
This machine can be characterized by the following advantages:
– implementation of one-, two-, three- and four-color printing by using the right amount of drums and the use of flexible polymeric forms;
– compatibility with a wide range of paints (water-polymer, alcohol and others);
– high productivity without loss of quality;
– compact dimensions of the equipment allowing to install the equipment indoors, thus without carrying out additional preparation of a platform.
This flexographic machine guarantees optimal printing speed, the ability to work with really large runs, unpretentiousness to the type of soft and flexible materials.
The machine is equipped with an automatic work piece receiver.
- Maximum work piece size: 1600 x 1200 mm
- Maximum printing area: 1200 x 800 mm
- Printing plate thickness: 4-6 mm
- Print speed: 600 pcs. / year
- Diameter of drums: 500 mm
- Number of drums (flowers): 4
- Power: 2.2 kW
- Control: analog
- Automatic workpiece capture: yes
- Power supply: 380 in the sizes 5200 x 1600 x 1600
- Number of drums: 4
- Print direction: printing from above
Call the number: 0952347666