Proton offers high quality multifilament polypropylene thread.
Here are just a few features of this product:
- the thread is made from polypropylene of the respective brand;
- it can contain the UV stabilizer and be painted in any color in agreement with the customer ;
- density ranges from 750 to 5000 denier;
- breaking load is 3.5-5 m / denier;
- relative elongation of the thread at a break is no more than 20%;
- adjustable number of adhesions or twists.
Advantages of a multifilament thread:
- resistance to changes in temperature and high humidity;
- treated with special means to provide antistatic properties;
- increased resistance to rupture;
- resistant to alkalis, acids and solvents;
- can be used on any bag sewing machines;
- used in products for the food industry.
Multifilament polypropylene thread is a universal product that has a wide range of applications and is often used for:
- production of bags and soft containers;
- sewing of high-strength fabrics, polypropylene, linen and paper bags of any size and density;
- weaving cords, slings, loops, ropes, special tapes used for pulling, tying, securing and packing goods, including building materials, boxes and more.